Website Design and Development
Create an Engaging, Mobile-Friendly User Experience
—to increase revenues and meet new client acquisition goals
Prospects will check your website to make decisions—probably using a mobile device.
The big question is what happens next—do they become a client, or click away?
- You need a website that looks good on a phone or tablet—one that meets Google’s mobile-friendly criteria.
- You need to engage visitors and guide them to call, sign up or email.
- You need a solid platform for conversion before investing in a program to drive visitor traffic.
- You need a website that appeals to your target market and reflects your brand promise.
What We Do
Take Away the Technical Headaches
If you have tried doing this by yourself you know the frustrations. It soaks up hours upon hours of your time, and the results are less than perfect. If you haven’t tried to do it yourself we encourage you to give it a go! It’s easy—it says so on the Internet so it must be true…
Then call us…we can help.
Build a Launch Pad
A website is tool, and just like a business card or capabilities statement, your clients and prospects simply expect it to be there.
But a launch pad website is much more. It is the foundation for an online lead generation program, an educational resource and an opportunity to dramatically reduce sales cycles and costs.
Tools, used well, can be a tremendous asset. Let us show you how to step through the 4 strategy levels of online marketing and offline marketing integration:
Level 1: Website
Your website is the company’s face to the world and the launch pad for your digital marketing programs.
Level 2: Digital Marketing
Attract people to your website, guide them through a logical journey and convert them into new leads.
Level 3: Inbound Marketing
The way your prospects are making decisions is changing—and quickly. Adopt best practices for lead generation—using content marketing programs—to engage with your prospects throughout the buyer’s journey. Leverage your inbound content to integrate online and offline marketing programs.
Level 4: Marketing Automation
Implement a marketing automation platform to manage online marketing campaigns, gain a 360-degree view of prospect interactions and provide highly qualified leads to your sales teams.
Automate lead generation and lead-nurturing workflows, evaluate campaign metrics and align sales and marketing teams around common objectives and systems.
Put you in Control
We make the process transparent from start to finish—with a clear roadmap and a project manager to spell out all the options and explain the pros and con at each step of the way.
Our websites go through no fewer than 5 quality control checkpoints to make sure the final product is top notch. We guarantee the websites we design and maintain will perform to specification at launch and while ever they are under our hosting and maintenance programs or we will fix it for free.
Watch Client Testimonial Video
Bill Gelfeld, owner of Comfort Home Care—a trusted provider of in-home care in the Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia area—has been a very happy SPTandTRUE client for over 5 years. SPTandTRUE provides a wide range of services for Comfort Home Care including website design and SEO programs. The team at SPTandTRUE has helped Bill increase his new client acquisition by more than triple. Here is what Bill has to say about SPTandTRUE.
Included in our Website Design and Development Projects
- Responsive (mobile-friendly) website
- Consultation and recommendations on the right choices for your business
- Theme or full custom design to optimize user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)
- Website development based around best practices for website performance, including speed, device and browser compatibility
- Website content creation—messaging, text, graphics, images and video
- Project management—to keep your website on time and on budget
- Hosting, maintenance and updates
Would you like recommendations that could directly impact your business?