Marketing Automation with HubSpot
Implement Results-Driven Automated Marketing Campaigns
—to increase revenues and meet new client acquisition goals
You’ve already implemented HubSpot—or you are about to
—either way, you need to get the most out of your investment.
- Implementing effective marketing automation programs can be a daunting task for new HubSpot users—and even veterans to the system can benefit from a boost.
- Kick-starting marketing automation campaigns requires knowledge, skills and focus to get over the initial hump.
- Building a plan to succeed is critical. Understanding how to structure the campaign assets makes life, oh, so much easier down the road.
- Creating the volume of high-quality content necessary can be overwhelming. You understand your business and your client needs and you are perfectly positioned as subject matter experts in your field. But content generation—in the plethora of different possible formats and in the volume you require—may need a little help.
- Using the HubSpot tools seemed pretty straightforward during the demos, but now you own it—and there are so many moving parts!
- Getting sales team buy-in is critical. New software and new measurement systems are often met with skepticism and possibly outright resistance. Demonstrating how fully qualified leads can be introduce into the sales pipeline—and improve the overall sales success rate—can bridge the transition.
Watch Client Testimonial Video
Bill Gelfeld, owner of Comfort Home Care—a trusted provider of in-home care in the Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia area—has been a very happy SPTandTRUE client for over 5 years. SPTandTRUE provides a wide range of services for Comfort Home Care including marketing management and inbound content marketing. The team at SPTandTRUE has helped Bill increase his new client acquisition by more than triple. Here is what Bill has to say about SPTandTRUE.
“Condensed group opinions in a clear and easy way that helped to define worldwide strategies.”
W. Gelfeld resident, Comfort Home Care