Why Choose SPTandTRUE?
What do we offer?
We provide the skills, experience, expertise
We help by…
- Improving sales organization performance
- Generating more qualified marketing leads
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Turning passive service departments into active lead generation sources
- Eliminating operational barriers to sales growth
- Business owners increase personal income and gain more free time
- Corporate executives and shareholders see
improvedreturn on investments
- Sales teams meet sales quotas
- Marketing executives can execute on complex marketing campaigns and initiatives without adding fixed overhead
What are the benefits?
- Profitable sales growth and cash flow
opensup new opportunities for additional investments in the business, which in turn further accelerates the growth.
- Owners planning to sell their business, and have higher sales and profits, can achieve higher multiples than business in the same market space.
- Process development and continuous improvement
allowsbusiness owners to step away from the business to pursue other opportunities or spend more time with their families.
- When sales teams hit targets they typically increase their commission and bonus opportunities.
Watch Client Testimonial Video
Bill Gelfeld, owner of Comfort Home Care—a trusted provider of in-home care in the Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia area—has been a very happy SPTandTRUE client for over 5 years. SPTandTRUE provides a wide range of services for Comfort Home Care including marketing management, inbound content marketing, online digital marketing, website design and SEO programs, content creation, graphic design and brand management. The team at SPTandTRUE has helped Bill increase his new client acquisition by more than triple. Here is what Bill has to say about SPTandTRUE.
Why are we different?
Rather than offering a plethora of individual marketing tools, we build a strategic plan and then select the right tools for your business.
Our experience working with publicly traded multi-nationals, government contractors, trade associations and
We Deliver Results
The bottom line is that we are focused on, and have a track record of, delivering results. Results measured in terms of the primary key performance indicators (KPIs): sales, profit and return on investment. In the case of specific
Our core competency is in defining the problems, aligning the skills, and project management to deliver the programs we design, including:
- Digital marketing: website design, SEO, and lead conversion
- Inbound/content marketing: campaign strategy and implementation and content creation
- Strategy and implementation support for all platforms: HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Oracle Eloqua, etc.
- Marketing automation, campaign planning, and management
- Design for digital and design for print
- Content creation in multi-format: written, graphical, infographics, video, audio, presentations, etc.
- Complete trade show signage and collateral design services
- Business: Financial projections, strategic planning, process improvement and sales management
- Marketing: Marketing strategies, campaign planning and budgeting, campaign management
While we have a diverse portfolio of clients the companies we helped the most include Home Service Contractors, Senior Care companies, and Government Contractors.
Our Core Values
We use our core values as decision tool for the business:
- We do what we say
- We do the right thing
- We add value
Our consulting, management and marketing programs are typically retainer based. Given the objective driven nature of our engagements, the programs are designed to be flexible allowing clients to allocate funds based on the agreed priorities for the business.
Design projects are based on a fixed investment for a defined scope of work.