Inbound Content Marketing
Generate More Qualified Sales Leads
—to increase revenues and meet new client acquisition goals
67% of the buyer’s journey is now completed digitally. (SiriusDesions)
You need to get your brand out in front—at the very beginning of the buyer’s journey.
- Buyers are better informed, with more access to information and less need to talk to a sales person. And the trend is set to continue.
- Ignoring the trend is not an option—businesses must either engage with prospects earlier in the buyer’s journey or hand over new opportunities to the competition.
- Building an inbound strategy is complex. It takes planning, experience—in digital marketing, traditional marketing, inbound strategies and the sales process—and resources for content development and graphic design.
“By 2020, 80% of the buying process is expected to occur without any direct human-to-human interaction.” (Forrester)
What We Do
Build a Plan that Makes Sense
- Carefully craft strategies for engaging website visitors and converting them into highly qualified leads.
- Develop highly engaging content in the form of guides, white papers, infographics, video and other media.
- Integrate online and offline activities to amplify the impact.
- Leverage core content across multiple media and distribution channels.
- Create new content that builds your portfolio—extending the life and value of each new investment.
Generate More Qualified Sales Leads
Mapping the buyer’s journey through your online and offline marketing activities, we grow your prospect’s knowledge about your products/services, brand identity and competitive difference.
Prospects that enter your sales pipeline are qualified and ready to sign on the bottom line, significantly reducing sales time and cost—and improving close rates.
Show You What Works
Using a combination of our reporting tools and your internal metrics—via CRM and/or invoicing software—your assigned program manager will show you how campaigns are performing and the recommended adjustments needed to continually improve return on investment.
Build a Program That Can Grow With Your Business
An inbound marketing program amplifies the impact of a digital marketing program. Our programs are designed to be scalable and to continue to drive traffic and leads based on your new client acquisition goals.
Level 1: Website
Your website is the company’s face to the world and the launch pad for your digital marketing programs.
Level 2: Digital Marketing
Attract people to your website, guide them through a logical journey and convert them into new leads.
Level 3: Inbound Marketing
The way your prospects are making decisions is changing—and quickly. Adopt best practices for lead generation—using content marketing programs—to engage with your prospects throughout the buyer’s journey. Leverage your inbound content to integrate online and offline marketing programs.
Level 4: Marketing Automation
Implement a marketing automation platform to manage online marketing campaigns, gain a 360-degree view of prospect interactions and provide highly-qualified leads to your sales teams.
Automate lead generation and lead-nurturing workflows, evaluate campaign metrics and align sales and marketing teams around common objectives and systems.
Watch Client Testimonial Video
Bill Gelfeld, owner of Comfort Home Care—a trusted provider of in-home care in the Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia area—has been a very happy SPTandTRUE client for over 5 years. SPTandTRUE provides a wide range of services for Comfort Home Care including inbound content marketing. The team at SPTandTRUE has helped Bill increase his new client acquisition by more than triple. Here is what Bill has to say about SPTandTRUE.
Included in Our Inbound Marketing Programs
- Consultation and recommendations on the right choices for your business
- Goals and objectives
- Inbound strategy
- Content plan
- Responsive website design and development—or adaptation of existing website
- Social media platforms
- Advertising channels
Ongoing Inbound Marketing Programs
- Reporting and review
- Continuous improvement
“I have had the pleasure of working with SPT and TRUE on a number of complex projects for major multinational pharmaceutical clients. With their abilities, adaptability, and dedication, I have no doubts you will be exceptionally pleased if you select SPT and TRUE as your partner for any project.”
J. Miller VP Business Solutions and Innovation, SRxA
Inbound Marketing Consultation
Would you like recommendations that could directly impact your business?