Apply for Team Position
SPTandTRUE is a results-focused, rapidly growing, marketing company based in Centreville VA. We specialize in providing outsourced marketing services to small and midsize businesses (typically $5-50 million in annual revenue). For larger entities, we provide expertise on Inbound marketing strategies, campaign execution, and support. We stay on top of new technologies, best practices, and the latest trends in order to give our clients measurable results, sales qualified leads and, ultimately, profitable sales growth. Our results driven work is enhanced by our sister company who specializes in marketing automation technologies and integration—partnering with HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, and Salesforce.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Position
We have an immediate need for someone to help us with marketing-related administrative tasks. Part-time/as-needed hours for various duties such as business card scanning and data entry, holiday card mailings, contact list organization, running errands, file organization and a variety of other marketing administrative tasks as needed. We would ideally like that person to possess a passion for learning additional skills and grow within our company by taking on additional marketing-related support activities.
Applicant Minimum Requirements
We are looking for team players with the following attributes:
- Positive attitude—embraces our core values
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word and/or Google Sheets and Docs
- Must have own laptop with appropriate software, or cloud subscriptions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Reasonable typing skill and speed
Additional Desirable Skills
Ideally, you would also have some of the following skills (and we are also willing to train the right person):
- Accurately take and write up meeting notes
- Schedule and confirm meetings and related client correspondence
- Experience and abilities to effectively use various social media platforms
- Ongoing education in sales/marketing classes with career interest
- Experience using some or all of the following tools: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Wrike, Adobe Suite, PowerPoint, basic website editing/posting
- Understanding of Inbound/content marketing best practices
- Editing/proofreading talents and skills
- Writing talents and skills
Why You Would Want This Position
- Flexible hours—we are willing to work around personal schedules
- Opportunity to learn real-world marketing skills
- Additional hours for individuals with higher skill set
- Add real-life experience to your sales/marketing degree curriculum
- Friendly, casual office environment
- On-the-job training
On-site activities would take place between 9-5 M-F, but some tasks may be completed remotely if appropriate. Our office is located in Centreville. This is a part-time role with increasing hours depending on availability and proven abilities.
$11-$15 Starting commensurate with experience
No recruiters, please.